Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours, 5 minutes
– 2 cups frozen blueberries
– 1 cup full-fat coconut cream
– 4 teaspoons Blue Agave
– 4 drops Lavender essential oil
– Up to ⅓ cup coconut water
1. Line a small casserole dish or large container with wax paper or parchment paper.
2. Add frozen blueberries, coconut cream, Lavender, and agave to a high-powered blender or food processor.
3. Pulse ingredients together, adding coconut water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the ingredients blend together smoothly. Be careful not to add too much liquid or your ice cream will become too soft.
4. Pour blended ingredients into the prepared dish, cover, and freeze for four hours.
5. Scoop into bowls and garnish with your favourite ingredient.
Enjoy when you’re looking for a refreshing, guilt-free treat!