This homemade body lotion recipe brings hydration and essential vitamins and nutrients to the skin. In addition, the essential oils tone, lift, heal and protect the skin.
Total Time: 90 minutes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup beeswax
- 1/4 cup shea butter
- 2 tablespoons vitamin E (from a broken supplement gel)
- 10 drops frankincense essential oil
- 20 drops myrrh oil
- 10 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- Glass bottle
- Put olive oil, coconut oil, beeswax and shea butter in glass bowl, and then place that bowl in saucepan with water. Heat stove to medium, and mix ingredients together.
- Once mixed, put in refrigerator for an hour until solid. With a regular mixer or hand mixer, beat the mixture until it is whipped and fluffy. Then add essential oils and vitamin E and mix. Fill container and store in cool place.