- 1½ tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for greasing
- Black Pepper Vitality™
- 2 sweet potatoes, unpeeled
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced (optional)
- 2 avocados
- 2 drops Lemon Vitality™
- 1 drop Lime Vitality™
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1–2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- Place oven racks in upper and lower thirds of your oven and preheat to 425⁰ F. Line two rimmed baking sheets with foil and lightly coat with olive oil.
- Dip a toothpick into Black Pepper Vitality essential oil and swirl the toothpick in 1½ tablespoons olive oil. Continue blending essential oil and olive oil until you’ve reached your desired flavor.
- Scrub sweet potatoes until clean and cut into ½-inch slices. Arrange in a single layer on greased baking sheets, then brush sweet potato tops with olive oil mixture. Sprinkle slices with salt. Roast for 20–25 minutes or until golden brown underneath.
- If you’re not using mozzarella, flip slices and roast for an additional 10 minutes or until cooked through. If you are using mozzarella, remove sweet potatoes from the oven at 8 minutes, top with a mozzarella slice, return to oven, and bake for remaining 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Remove baking sheets from oven and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, use a fork to mash together avocados, Lemon Vitality, Lime Vitality, lime juice, chili powder, and garlic.
- Top slices with a dollop of avocado mixture and garnish with chopped tomatoes and cilantro. Season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
Go to the shop to get your Essential Oils Here!